Re: Weigh Stations & Horse Trailers

You misread what I have said.  I drive through, not past, all weigh stations for
just that reason.  They just randomly decide that they want to see log books,
etc, when my rig weighs more than 10,000 lbs.  Doesn't matter what the tags are.
I point it out to them and they say I should have a log book anyway.

It is not just ME that should start some legislation towards helping us. I takes
a BIG group to put pressure on...such as the Americna Horse Council.  ALL of us
should write to them. It will affect us all sooner or later.

Teddy