Re: Ride wear/padded???

Hi Cheryl -

I wear the padded tights from Sporttack (carousel) & have worn them for the
last 6 yrs.  I find them durable & super comfortable & even a tad water
resistant.  I prefer the nylon lycra except on real cold windy days when I'll
pull on polar fleece tights or use the cotton lycra.  But can't do without
that padding.  Also found the cotton lycra did not hold up as well (I do a
fair amount of bush wacking) the nylon will snag but not tear.  Found I could
do without half chaps too.

Lori in AZ

P.S.  The padding does IMO alleviate the female chafing.