Old Glory Ride in July

Can anyone tell me what to expect at the Old Glory ride in July at Davy
Crockett Nat'l Forest in Texas?  Terrain, temperature, humidity, camping
facilities, etc.  This will be my second 25 mile LD and I would like to know
what to expect.

Looking forward to putting some faces to alot of the names on ridecamp.  I'll
be sporting the ridecamp logo on my horse (@).

Happy Trails,

Leslie Fisher & Wally (Are you bringing the carrots, mom?)