Rider Wear

I'm interested in a cooler tight to wear in our hot, very humid summers.

Has anyone used the Ultimate Rider's Tight sold by Back in the Saddle?
They say it's made of Cordura and Lycra, is very cool and nearly
indestructible.  The catalog includes an endorsement from "C. Mike
Tomlinson, U.S. Endurance Team Coach."

Would a body encased in such fabric tend to slide around on a non-suede
saddle?

Cindy Eyler & Jack
Baltimore MD