List Stuff

1.  Please everyone, remember this list goes WORLDWIDE please when placing
classified ads put where you are located.

2.  When talking about rides, please add state or region as the name of the
ride usually does not help me.

3.  Please no attachments.  My computer cannot handle them.  I had to use my
husbands' graphics computer to download the one this morning.

I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.  I am just a loud voice :->

Becky Hackworth

Alpine CA