Re: Adequan, , South Florida

     After riding tonight I was thinking of the discussion on ridecamp about
ice water as I wishing I had some.  It is already in the nineties here and the
humidity is always the same as the temp or higher.  The horses get drenched
and scraped, drenched and scraped. For the "camper" who is looking for a new
home in Florida......don't even consider South Florida...........we are losing
our riding areas real fast with the population explosion down here.........the
price  of hay is $ 12.00  to $14.00 a bale for  T&A, $12.00 for Timothy.
Those of us in Palm Beach County will retire elsewhere.
 To the people interested in Adequan and other animals....I have used it for 5
years on my dogs, under the direction of my vet.  I have Rhodesian
Ridgebacks,,,,130 lbs I give   1.25 cc IM every week for 4 weeks  ...I can
only afford to do it once a year.  I feel it has helped them and their backs a
great deal .( geriatric care ....11years old)

Kathy
(in hot, muggy, buggy,fungusie, expensive Jupiter Florida)