horse insurance

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 08:02:00 -0700
> From: "Field, Shannon" <Shannon.Field@alliedsignal.com>
> To: "'ridecamp'" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
> Subject: insurance suggestions
>
> Does anyone have some suggestions on a few good, reputable insurance
> companies that offer the colic and/or sugical/mortality coverage?  I've
> been warned by more than a few people that you can really get taken if
> you try to make a claim from some of these places.

i've used newton baker for years. i only had to collect once, and that
was for medical insurance. they reimbursed me for the medical treatment
with no questions asked (of course they did require receipts) and did
NOT cancel my medical insurance when it came time to renew. they offer
mortality, surgical and major medical. their number is 1-800-334-7733.
they also have a web site: http://www.ac.net/~nbi/service.htm

cyndi craig
donerail farm
alvin, tx