portable corral

I have a Safety Pen from Custom Iron Workers and feel it is by far the
safest pen available.  Real easy to hook a hot wire on the top and my
horses are as safe as in a stall.  I have tall half-arab, half-saddlebred
horses and they get excited over about anything and have never escaped
from the pen except when I forgot to latch the gate.  I had them get out
of a tall 2 strand hot wire pen at a ride but luckily someone caught them
right away.  Have also had them get hurt on a picket line.  The safety
pen is real easy to haul as it attaches to the trailer.  With the self driving
posts it is easy to put up and take down.  I also have some panels my
husband made from pvc pipe and plastic construction mesh.  This works if
I need another pen for a 2nd horse but is harder to carry to the ride and
just as much trouble to put up as the safety pen and a not nearly as secure.
If I leave one horse in camp and ride the other I always put the one left
behind in the safety pen.  I think the safety pen would be a must for all
stallion owners unless they want to have their horse stand tied to the
trailer all the time.  Happy Trails and Happy Camping,  Kathy, Fox, & Trav