Smaller Portable Panels

Glenda,

The Horse-N-Around Corrals also come in 5.75 ft. lengths as well as 8 ft
ones.  They also come in three or four rail versions.  Although I didn't
order the "extras" (yet!) they also have a hot wire for additional security
that goes around the top for the difficult to control horse and even a
canopy for protection. All the bells and whistles were described in the ad
on Endurance Net Homepage and Marc was very good to work with.  He could
tell you if the system would work on your two horse trailer but I would
think so. I had two horses contained very comfortably at Antelope Island and
the mare was chasing the gelding around so I divided the system.  Either
way, the horses were fully contained.  Buffalo "roam" on the island and I
felt much safer with the horses behind the panels than tied to the trailer.
I have no doubt that the buffalo would have gone right through an electric
fence if they had entered the camp.

Joane