Florida move and endurance??

My husband and I are considering a move to Florida in the not terribly distant future.  He's an environmental consultant who did his undergraduate work at University of Tampa and then lived there for 5 years after graduation.  We're interested in a move back there for weather (I'm tired of the cold, the mud and the gray skies in Kentucky!) and business opportunities for him.  So, my question is... what's distance riding like in Florida?  We are considering Central Florida or perhaps the Ocala area.  Is there good riding in the Ocala National Forest?  How about property in the area?   I'd be grateful for any advice or suggestions any ridecampers could offer.  And, if anyone knows of a good real estate agent in the Ocala or Tampa area that would be great!

Susan

All animals except man know that the ultimate
of life is to enjoy it.
                                    Samuel Butler