Where do I sell a Skyhorse Saddle?

I have a skyhorse which I have used for trail riding and it doesn't fit
my tubby round broad backed pony.  Since I do not ride endurance stuff I

am not sure where might be the best place to sell it.  I really hate to
need to sell it because it is comfortable beyond all other saddles for
me--but it doesn't fit the horse.   It is more suited for the narrower
arabian horse.  It is great looking--one of the early Skyhorse Saddles
that has the hand tooled horse head on the front.  It is in perfect
condition and I am in Woodside, California .  Contact me privately if
you have any suggestion about where to sell it or if you are interested.

Marty Brookman
mkelso@pacbell.net
Woodside, CA
650-851-2027