Horses & corrals

Forgive me for promoting on ride camp; but with all this talk
about problems with electric fencing, tying, stake out etc., I
cannot help but invite you to look at our page.
http://www.endurance.net/horsenaround
This corral is designed for a lady to handle.  It is light, but strong.
Our mount will hold eleven  8 ft. panels over one wheel well.
Corral is dividable. Panels joints are completely welded with
smooth edges.  At first, people think we are pricey -  until they
check per. ft. cost and compare the quality.  I am not afraid to put my
corral up to any corral I have seen on the market for its intended truly

portable useage..

M.R.Hoff         HORSE-N-AROUND Corral Systems