Sore Knees, Stirrups again,Big Horn Saddles

Hey gang!  Well I have to do something about the knee pain issue before my
next 50.  I went to the archives and noticed that alot of people us the
Flex-Ride stirrups, but they fit smaller feet better, which is ok cause I
have small feet.  I am on a toss up between the Trail Tech III's or the
Flex Ride's.  The thing I don't like about the Trail Tech III's is they
don't look as wide as the other stirrups, and Sport Tack only has them in
brown.  The Flex Ride stirrups look good but I'd like to get some feedback
from the list from people who used them for knee pain.  My right knee is
still sore today, the left got better yesterday!  Clouds sound nice but I
am not sure if they help sore knees as much a sore feet, the same for the
EZ Ride stirrups.  So all feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Also has
anyone started using knee braces, like the sport medicine ones, and did
they help?

Also I've heard from other people that their Big Horn Endurance saddles
stirrup holes didn't line up exactly.  For instance no matter what I do the
right stirrup always feels higher then the left even if they are in the
same holes.  But if I lower it one hole and not the other it is lower then
the other.  So I was wondering if I should put a half way hole in between
the existing holes if that would work.

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ