Re: Kick these Thoughts around!

In a message dated 98-05-04 10:20:47 EDT, BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< Mares are biologically programmed to kick more readily since this is their
way
 of repulsing unwanted attentions at unwanted times! >>

And stallions are biologically programmed to kick to subdue the mares.
Gelding does not necessarily eliminate this response.  Sorry, I still do not
see mares AS A GROUP any more likely to kick in public than geldings or
stallions.  I see problem individuals of all three "genders" and many of these
are due to rider inattention or inability to train or read their horses.

Heidi