young distance prospect

A friend has for sale a 1/2 arab pinto yearling filly, dam is CMK and
sire is a black tobiano overo.  Raised well, ponies, trailers, been
around others in pasture, great dispositon and is fantastic distance
prospect.  Lovely conformation.  I would take her in a hot second except
I am always too busy rescuing those horses that people have NOT taken
care of!
Joyce's  e- mail  address is: greco@sierranet.net, phone is
(209)658-7564.  You could also contact me.
Katee