Stueben saddle

Hi fellow riders :O)  I've been used to endurance saddles, and am trying out a Stueben.  Not really used to English, and am getting bruises on my calves, ouch!  I've put some fleece covers on the stirrup straps, but am still getting sore legs.  Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong!?  Your input would be greatly appreciated.  You can email me privately at fisher@bigsky.net  Thanks in advance for your help!
Jeri /Montana
http://missoula.bigsky.net/fisher/