Starting a young horse

I have just discovered a great way to start conditioning yearlings.

Commit to do the World Ride 'n' Tie championship and promise your partner
that you will get in shape for it if she will ditch her husband as a
partner....

then....

go jogging with your yearlings.

In addition to getting nice low speed (for the horse) low impact work out,
they learn "don't trample me when I am running in front of you", "trot out
in hand" and "drag me up the steep hills while I hold on to your tail."

Sure makes training for a ride 'n' tie more fun...and kills two birds with
one stone.

kat
Orange County, Calif.