Half Arab :Pinto for sale

2yo half Arab pinto gelding for sale.  Reg with IAHA.  Leads, trailers,
picks up feet.  Sire is my Muscat grandson.  Dam is small pinto-no papers.
He is dark brown and white about 50/50.  Parents have been easy to train.
Sire did a couple of endurance rides and trained easily to do dressage
work.  But as he is stallion and I am single parent, I am not riding him
much (just an extra bit of caution) as there is just so much time which is
why this colt is for sale.  Not enough time for all the kids and horses.
He should mature about 14-2hh and be good mount for youth or smaller
adult--not those 6ft 2in hunks!!  Asking $750.  Consider trading.  He has
had shots and worming.  Should make good horse for any type of riding.
Picture available if requested.
Mary Ann
Zavalla, Tx