neighbor's arab mare is for sale

14.3 gray w red/brown mane, tail and points.
8 yrs. Racing bloodlines (Fadjur on top). Very nice mare,
sweet and lively but not silly. She's never been ridden,
and has had very little done with her - mostly
turned out on a 40 acre hilly pasture. Was
purchased for their daughter as a yearling
but the daughter didn't do much with her - sat
on her back some, but never trained her to ride.
She's very pretty and correct - good bone, nice
wide chest, good feet. I'm taking care of her
now, rather than see her neglected, but I
really can't take on another horse to ride.
They will take $800 for her (arabs don't sell
well in cowboy country) and she's well worth
it. I'd love to see her do endurance, she has
the build, nice flowing trot, and has an eager
alert temperament.

We are in northern Idaho - I can take pictures
or videos.

Steph