Found Cloud Stirrups

Thankyou to everyone who replied. I will order cloud stirrups tomorrow
and they will be here in 3 short days they said:-) good service and a 30
day guarentee!
I have been riding my husbands bighorn and he has the spring load
stirrups and I feel like I am being launched to the moon at the trot:-).
I have easy stirrups on my boz and really like them. I hope I like the
cloud as much.
Paddi