endurance or show mare for sale

From: S.N.
Email: equus@c-zone.net

I am moving across country in one month and I only want to take one horse, so that leaves a beautiful, grey(white) mare that needs a home. I am hesitant to sell her locally - it's a rough stock county with lots of ignorant people who want backyard ponies. This mare is a registered arab, been shown and won in halter, she is 9 years old, very gentle, been ridden by children and adults alike, gathered cattle, and is road safe. She just had a foal, so will likely needa small tune-up. If I have to take her with me her asking price will be $2500 but if I can find a good, working home for her I'll sell her now for $1000 firm, guarranteed sound. She is also a very easy keeper. I can arrange shipping but it does cost more. Please page me at (530)232-4458 for more info.
Thanks