Re: Legs swelling

If you are referring to the ones in the Stateline Tack catalogue for about
$18.00, I just got a pair.  The ice melts quickly because the cells are
small.  I only leave them on for about 20 minutes, otherwise you have the
opposite effect and create a nice warm  sauna effect inside the SMB's.

Carol and Fleetson (in finally sunny California)