Re: electrolyte supplementation

In a message dated 98-04-29 09:32:00 EDT, mlinding@uoguelph.ca writes:

<< Your presumption here is incorrect. They are NOT sweating 10 times as
 much.
 For the same amount of sweat they secrete 10 times more salts than do
 humans. This is well documented in the literature - 20 years from a
 dozen different investigators. >>

That I can agree with--I don't think that is how you stated it in your
efficient with training, provided there is some degree of depletion going on
during the training period.

Heidi Smith, DVM