ERA clinic

The Endurance Riders of Alberta are offering a clinic for newcomers May
23 at the Blackfoot
Grazing Reserve east of Sherwood Park.
 The cost is $45. per horse and rider or $20. for juniors.
A great deal because you get lunch , BBQ, tshirt, lots of knowledge.
 We are running this as a mock ride with Dr. Sean Archibald DVM being
the ride vet.
Your horse will also get a vet check included in the fee.
We need to know ASAP how many riders and if we need to set up an
overnight camp area.
If you would like more information call Paddi (403) 987-4816 Leave
message or email seamstob@telusplanet.net