From: jtaylor@pyramid.net <jtaylor@pyramid.net>
To: spencer <spencer@inu.net>
Cc: ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 1998 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: Keeping flyies off horses

>spencer wrote:
>>
>> Have used avon skin so soft on my horses.  I use the oil with a spray
>> pumper and it seems to stay on better than other things that go when the
>> horse sweats.  Here in E TX we can count on the horse sweating except in
>> mid winter.  Many hunters, military etc use it when out in the woods. I
>> quit using Deep Woods Off when it spilled on a non-leather purse and
>> literally disintegrated it.  Maybe not a big deal, but if SOS works why
>> bother with it.  Mary Ann, Zavalla, Tx
>I have tried SOS and it doesn't even phase the flies, nats or
>mosquitoes. Maybe Nevada flies are tougher than Tx flies? JT

BEGIN:VCARD
N:PLACE;AUSSIE
FN:AUSSIE PLACE
ORG:SHILOH Australian Saddles
TITLE:owner
TEL;WORK;VOICE:425-788-4880
TEL;WORK;FAX:425-788-7361
ADR;WORK:;;14128 292nd Ave. NE;Duvall;WA;98019
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:14128 292nd Ave. NE=0D=0ADuvall, WA 98019
URL:http://www.aa.net/AUSSIEPLACE/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:aussie@aa.net
END:VCARD