Orthoflex saddle for sale

For Sale: Orthoflex Expresslite Saddle
    This is a great saddle just 2 years old with low milage and in great
shape. It is black with a 16" seat and some other things that go along
with it. I need to sell this saddle so I can get a new saddle that fits
my horse to ride in, our first endurance ride for this year is in a few
weeks. So... if you or anyone you know might be interested please let me
know. (I don't sound to desperate do I?) Asking 1200.00  e-mail Lee Ann
at rjhart@micron.net