Re: solutions to pulling

      I agree with Marie as far as the vertebrae in the horse's neck can
be injuried easily from an episode of pulling.
    Had our 3 year old tied and he caught the halter on the little eye
bolt we tie to so rope does not slide down the post and he pulled back
hard till the halter slipped off the protrusion.  Had the chiropracter
out to work on Sareei yesterday and had him check Lakota (the youngster)
and yes he did cause an subluxation in his neck from it.     Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net