If you love books, read on!

For bookish ridecampers, I recommend two things:  first,  the "Horse
Owner's Field Guide to Toxic Plants" by Sandra Burger, Breakthrough
Publications 1996  (Ossining NY  10562).  Available in paperback.
Identifies plants toxic to horses, with equine reactions to ingestion.
Invaluable!   (does not list crape myrtle)
   Next is a used book service, specializing in horse books and ephemera,
that  I have used with great satifaction for several years:  October Farm
(2609 Branch Rd., Raleigh NC 27610), phone (919) 772-0482,  email =
octoberfarm@bellsouth.net.   Barbara Cole  (Morgan breeder) compiles a
small catalog 4x a year with over 300 listings in about 20 equine
categories including trail & distance riding,  breeds, authors,
disciplines, children's books, etc., at realistic prices.   Catalog No.
46 came out recently.  Lots of fun to read!  She also does book searches.
 Give her a try. Cheers (;-), Connie B   (Calif.)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]