Status of Glacoma

The Doctor thinks she is improving and has changed the eye medicine
again. I still do the washing with warm water and eye drops 2 times
daily.

We went on our first ride since she became disabled.  She did very well.
She has trouble with depth. I tell her to step down and step up and that
SEEMS to help. She moves her head around alot and the Doctor told me to
expect that. She will walk behind her pasture buddy but she does not
like to be behind anyone else.

I think she is seeing some but I am just not sure how much.  I was going
to learn team roping off her but I think that is out of the question
now.  If she continues to handle the trail ok I will not have to retire
her.

If I want to team rope I will have to learn on our other horse. One
thing I forgot to ask the vet and I will, are/is this type of eye
condition inherited??

I do find myself checking other horses eye more than before.

Anyway, this is good news, she is a gentle horse with spirit and  I hope
she continues to improve. The doctor did say she would not recover
completely.  The rest is a matter of waiting and care.

Thanks for your comments and interest.

/s/ Frank
--
Frank W. Vans Evers