Opinions on Synergist Saddles

From: Julie C.
Email: culpj2@state.mi.us

First, I did do my homework and searched the Archives (and loved every minute of it!) I couldn't find too much on Synergist Saddles.  We are buying a used Synergist and perhaps a new one, and wondered how other people liked theirs.  Anyone have any opinions they'd like to share?  I have researched the saddle, but I would appreciate true "seat of the pants" opinions.  Thank you so much for your time!!