Re: camelbak

Just had to put my 2 cents worth in re camelbaks:  I've had 2 - the basic
which I bought probably 6 years ago then a slightly improved model (i.e.
better shoulder straps).  I loved them both but they both failed on 50 mile
rides.  The bladder burst a seam not long into a ride, giving me and my
horse a drenching but leaving me with nothing to drink til  the lunch stop.
 The drinking tip came off the second one during another ride so all my
water drained out.  It came off because there was no good way to fasten the
end of the drinking tube to me where I could easily reach it.
	Lots of impovements have been made in the last couple of years but I still
have my doubts about the strength of the bladder seams given the bouncing
and jostling of horseback versus bicycle riding.
Cheers, Laney