Easyboots& HeartMonitor

I am trying to finish outfitting my Youth Endurance Team and we are
looking for the best price on easyboots for 6 horses and 2 heart
monitors(used but still working would be fine). The best price I can
find on easy boots is in Jeffers Catalogue at $28.95 each and I have
found no pricebreaks on heart monitors.Anyone know of any better prices
or any dealers willing to give the Youth Team a discount rate? Hought
Endurance Tack has been most helpful in getting the girls outfitted in
bridles, reins and breastcollars, and we really appreciate
them!!!Thanks, Alexi Bonifield, ARICP Instructor and Coordinator of
Bonifield Farm's Youth Equestrian Team (all girls mounted on CMK bred
Arabians)