Foxfire notes/ looking for a 100mile sponsor.

 A few notes about foxfire.  If you have an extension cord, you might want to
bring it - in case you need to reach a power pole.  Also water hoses are
useful.  If you park in the back - say if you arrive late and there may be a
crowd - you will want to make plans to crew up front near the vet ck.  We will
have water and maybe one hose there, but you will need buckets.  Some areas
are shady and others will be sunny.  Weather has been unseasonably cool at
night and pleasant in the day - let's hope it holds for one more week.

Also  I  have a junior rider from out of the region who is looking for a
sponsor in the 100.  Her goal is to be Jr. Ch. in the series.  She is 14, and
needs a sponsor who is running up front.  Anyone who is interested, please let
me know by email or at the ride.  She is experienced, and her horse has 3 yrs
of conditioning.

Vonita