Re: locusts

 Seems that in the past few days,
>there are many, many grasshoppers around and it's getting worse

Correct me if I'm wrong.  Didn't I read that blister beetles feed on
grasshopper larvae, and the year after a grasshopper infestation, you
really had to watch for blister beetles in you alfalfa?  I might have
dreamed it, but then again, you may need to be extra careful next year.

Angie and Kaboot (we can only get alfalfa when others drop it at the
check).

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]