Fw: Fast track probiotics

VervaetP@deruyter.K12.NY.US
This is "forwarded" for Liz in Ma.  I use Fastrack also, and my 17 yr. old
gelding has never looked better.  Kept weight on him like nothing else.  He
REFUSES to eat any of the "senior formulas!"  I give him the Fastrack and a
couple of handfuls of Milk Plus (Calf Manna) in with his regular feed.  It
worked wonders with him, within 2 weeks.
Paula
P.S. Be sure you check each bag as you open it!  My first bag came infested
with "worm critters"!  Valley Vet replaced it right away....just be on the
lookout!