Foxfire Ride Information

The Foxfire Ride is May 2, in Chireno,Tx.  Chireno is near Nacogdoches.  Camp
has electricity at most sites and water /with hot showers.
The trails are in excellent shape.  It has been a dry spring there - but still
enough water on the trails.
I do not have the names/addresses of some of the new riders.  If you need
directions or other info, please faxme or call - I can fax or mail the needed
info.

My fax is (903) 639-2062

My phone is (903)645-5575

If you have a fax - that is probably the best way to contact me.  Thanks, and
Ya'll Come!
PS - By popular demand T-Shirts for all who finish.

Vonita Bowers, Ride Manager