Re: hard keeper

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998 19:18:57 EDT Horsestwo <Horsestwo@aol.com> writes:
>Do you have her on StrongidC daily wormer? I would also consider
>adding oil or
>rice bran to her grain, keeping in mind the ratio of concentrates to
>roughage.
>Melanie in AZ

Just a note to all.  Saw Tina Hicks on her horse Tony that everyone gave
her tips on how to get some weight on.  He looks like he's been sucking
on an airhose.  She said what worked was forgetting all the complicated
stuff and giving the poor guy some Omalene.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]