Want to buy new trailer.... need help with brands/ options

From: Casey Lyn
Email: spacey_ld@hotmail.com

I need help deciding what brand of trailer to buy.  I know that I want an aluminum 2 horse straight load with a ramp and a dressing room, but I don't know what brands I should consider.  Does anyone have any advice or any complaints about trailers?  We would like to spend as little money as possible (without comprimising quality), and that is why we are looking at used trailers.