SPOOKED AT SPASM--UPDATE

1. Thanks to all who responded to my earlier posting.  We still haven't
     figured why he bucked me off.

2.  I hope to be sufficiently recovered to participate in our first ride
     (15 miles) on April 25th.  I KNOW this Arab will be highly excited
     with all the other horses and etc.

3. A day or two ago someone mentioned "Rescue Remedy",  a homoeo-
    pathic "tranquilizer"  made from flowers.   Would this help to calm him?
    Human dosage is four drops.  How much should I give a 900 lb. horse?
    What time period before the race.  Are there any races where it would
    not be permitted?

Thanks,  John (VT)