Re: Alternative therapies

>The problem is that all of these stories, and our testing, do not look at what
>is actually happening with the tissues treated. There is at least one paper
>suggesting that, while edema may be lessened with lasers, the underlying
>treated tissues (tendons in this case) become weaker.
>
>ti

Tom,

From you work does this mean that these therapies are counter indicated?
Your post left me a little confused - which is not all that uncommon I
might add before someone else does.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - "She wasn't with us long - but boy will we miss her"
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL