Re: Bad Fall (THANKS)

I want to give a BIG THANKS to everyone who responded to my request for
my mother who shattered her pelvis (in 3 places) after falling off her
horse.

I have printed out the numerous stories and words of condolences. I read
most of them to my mom yesterday, in many cases with tears in my eyes.
right now and still can't move her lower body.

Thanks again. RideCamp is FANTASTIC!!

Lauren