Ridecamp forum and topics

As a newby to computers and these 'chatlines', I have really been enjoying
and learning.  It has been VERY interesting to see the different opinions.
Those differences are what makes everyone look at their own opinion as well
as others.  Then, one can either reassess or ignore.  This is the only
chatline I am on or have ever been on.  Just started a few months ago.  I
don't have time to really do this, but I do it anyway.  As a single parent
with 8+ horses and more than 2 jobs and 17 acres to try to 'work' on, it
has been a place to get to talk horses and see others' ideas.  It seems
that many, including myself, are not sure about topics, unless it ends with
or starts with  "Endurance Ride Results"!  The preparation just to compete
is tremendous.  Any info that is helpful should be welcome.  It may not
helpful to those who are already "at the top", but even those who have been
riding a long time, just not endurance, can still learn.  If we quit
learning, what else is there.  Maybe the topic at hand isn't what you are
interested in, so what! USE THE DELETE!  As a matter of fact, my mares
having milk impacts greatly on my plans for competing!  Neither one looks
'in foal'.  But it was nice to know that it may not indicate 'in foal'.  So
thanks to those who sent the info.  I not only have limited time, but a
limited budget and must plan everything.  End of soapbox!!
Mary Ann
Zavalla, Tx - it needs to rain SOON