Re: Convention coverage

<< I don't think each region wants to host their own -- they are a pain to
 put on, but I think it would be good to have the regional luncheons on
 Friday or Saturday at the convention.

 Terry >>

OK - I missed that point in your other message. Perhaps you're right about
regional awards dinners being "a pain to put on".  I DO know that the west
region put on a mini-convention in March that was well attended and was
complete with a trade show.  While I did not attend, those who did were very
enthusiastic.  It would be interesting to discover how many people would
volunteer to organize the next one.

So perhaps regional luncheons at the annual convention WOULD be the way to go.
It's an idea worth  pursuing.

Barbara