Re: ridecamp forum and topics (fwd)

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:57:14 -0700 (PDT), Stephanie Teeter
<step@bluefish.fsr.com> wrote:

>Now I'm the one getting edgy...and a little speechless.
>Please folks, most of you know what I'm after with this
>list. Let's not fight. Must be El Nino...

Ah, the joys of list administration.

Steph, when you ask people to trim their quotes, and not to post "me
too" messages lacking additional information or insight, I support you
100%.  Just getting that message across is an unending task.

But as we've seen, with a large and diverse group like this, trying to
keep people "on topic" is a lot like herding cats.  Everyone has a
different idea of what is "endurance related."  You try to draw a
line, but no one agrees on what that line is.

Anyway, even though I disagree with your attempts to draw such a line,
I wanted everyone to know that I do appreciate your sponsoring this
list.  A great big "Thank You" from me.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net