Re: Radios, et.al. and similarities

In a message dated 98-04-15 13:03:56 EDT, katswig@deltanet.com writes:

<< Am I the only one who understood 13a in this way?

No you are not the only one who reads 13a this way.  I think the parallel to
communication devices is not so much that they are also technological, but
that they have the ability to give a rider an unfair advantage--the non-
invasive modalities by killing pain and the communications by having otherwise
unascertainable knowledge of where, who, what, etc.

Heidi