Saddle for Sale

     Posting for a friend. Please send inquiries to her.

     For Sale: Smith-Worthington Trail Max, 17" seat. Top quality
     all-purpose type english saddle designed for trail use. Made in
     England, beautiful, brown, smooth leather with padded flaps (no
     suede). Large concealed thigh roll makes saddle very secure. Extra
     padding in seat makes this a comfortable ride. Has wide and long
     gusseted panels that are wool flocked. Panel flocking and tree width
     can be customized to your horse. Excellent weight distribution. Has
     long dressage style "V" billets for saddle stability but is designed
     for easy conversion to short billets. Lots of "D" rings too. This
     saddle is in near new condition. Owner has too many saddles. Sells for
     $1400 new, asking price $850. Contact Sherri Levy (301) 932-0005 or
     email m20579932@aol.com

     P.S. I have just bought one of these saddles for my horse and I'm
     delighted with it (so's the horse). For people who love to ride in
     english saddles this is a really great saddle from an excellent
     company. S-W made U.S. Cavalry saddles for many years and are the
     great people to deal with.

     Bonnie Snodgrass