Re: Radios -the spirit of Endurance

In a message dated 98-04-14 20:01:02 EDT, jmutchler@juno.com writes:

<<  Came upon a downed rider.
 I notified my husband, who notified ride management, County Sherriff and
 County Rescue.  With the GPS, I could radio to him the exact coordinates
 of the rider in case we needed to call Flight for Life (didn't). >>

Sad part is, if this is what folks used their technology for, we would all be
applauding and not having this discussion.

Heidi