re:beacon light

Regarding a emergency beacon light to carry on rides, I carry a strobe beacon
called "LightMan" which is very effective.  It can be seen for up to 5 miles
and works on AA batteries.  It can also be attached to your vehicle or trailer
in case of a breakdown on the road.  It can alert rescue aircraft to your
position in dense underbrush, etc.

If you e-mail me I can lookup the vendor for you.  I just don't have it with
me at this writing.  Good luck.  I know I love mine.

Randi/Spiritdog Ranch