young horse

When I wrote I was looking for advice for over the next two years. I have never ridden in edurance and do not know what to prepare our horse for. The horse is a 2 year old tennesse walker stallion. He has been a wonderful horse. My 10 year old has been training the horse. She has had little to no problem with him. She takes it easy on him and makes sure not to over do it. The mare is 5 years old and we are hopeing that they will soon breed. I was asking about pregnant mares because I hate to make to many plans and end up with a pregnant mare that can not make the ride. By the way I know that some people will think that I am crazy to let her ride that horse, but we had a 4 year old mare for her to ride that would go into bucking at no warning. She is now a broodmare at another breeders farm. This young horse has not given her any of these problems. Thankyou for you time.
Dede Leon