Pit Stop 50

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

The three rides put on by Cliff and Kathy Lewis were the Die Hard, the Generic and the Point Chaser.  They were late in November and we camped at the Pit Stop Bar in Silver Springs, NV.  One year everyone laughed at me for putting a blanket AND a hood on my horse at night.  They quit laughing when it started to snow and looked like a blizzard outside.  These rides were great fun as were all of Cliff and Kathy's rides.  We lost some great riding when they quit putting rides on.  Hopefully, Tommy will follow in their footsteps and put on many rides in the future.  Unfortunately it has been too wet and miserable here in the foothills of the Sierras for me to get a horse in condition for this ride.  I'll really miss it.  And I was also there when Maryben fell and broke everything.  She probably doesn't think it was great fun